AMR Scotland - Tackling Antibiotic Resistance
10th May 2017
Join us on the 10th May 2017 at the Golden Jubilee Conference Centre, Glasgow to discuss how Scotland is addressing Antimicrobial Resistance, Antibiotic Stewardship and Infection Control. We will have a range of leading experts involved in the field addressing the latest information, guidance and best-practice case studies. This conference is FREE for all health professionals. You can view the agenda and reserve tickets below or for more information contact us at Scott@4allofus.org.uk
The Conference provides 6+ hours of learning and equips delegates with the latest advice, innovation and insight on AMR guidance, stewardship and practice across Scotland.
Key learning take-aways include:
- Best practice from the frontline
- Reducing the threat of AMR
- Practising good stewardship
- Primary care and secondary care challenges
- Surveillance and informatics
- Reducing avoidable antibiotic prescribing
- Achieving a reduction in use of broad-spectrum antibiotics
- Prevention & Infection Control in practice.
Attending AMR Scotland will benefit you in the following ways:
- Access to live learning sessions on a diverse range of guidance and stewardship
- Solutions from case studies, international best practice and renowned experts and innovators
- Benchmarking with colleagues from health and other interestedorganisations across Scotland
- Opportunities to take part in round-tables and to discuss challenges with colleagues.
- Access to a small select scale exhibition able to discuss new technical solutions
Tickets are FREE for the public sector! Private Sector rates apply To book tickets click here: